- Your class Zoom link is available in the confirmation email sent to you at the time of registration. If you require this link again please contact BHCAC office staff. Phone 9895 8888 or email@example.com
- Once you click the Zoom link, you will be transferred into the waiting room. The waiting room will be open approximately 5 minutes before each class. Please ensure you arrive a few minutes prior to class commencing as to reduce interruptions.
- Please feel free to share your webcam and audio to further enhance the virtual classroom experience. It will also allow the tutor to coordinate and assist the class more effectively.
- You will be muted on entry to the class.
- If you have any questions throughout the class please physically raise your hand and the tutor will acknowledge and unmute you.
- In between segments the tutor will also open the floor for questions.
- You can utilize the chat function in Zoom to communicate with the group or privately with the tutor.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is essentially a video conferencing tool where you have a host (your tutor), and participants are invited to join the ‘meeting’ and you can see each other on screen. It’s not exactly like being in the same room, but we think it’s pretty close.
We have chosen Zoom as it is free for you to use, it’s interactive, and it’s the perfect platform to keep you connected while our doors are closed.