Artistic and cultural hub within the City of Whitehors
Free Online Art Activities for Kids
Funky Foam Photo Frame
Keep creative at home with this fun online art activity.
Only a few material required and lots of imagination to make this Funky Foam Photo Frame to hang on the fridge.
3-4 different colour sheets of craft fun foam
4 x magnets
a pair of scissors
PVA glue; glue container & brush Instructions:
1. Draw an outline of an internal frame on one A4 size piece of foam, leaving an external 3cm wide boarder on the edge of the foam.
2. Fold the foam in half and cut out the rectangle shape in the middle, following the drawn line.
3. Decorate the frame with foam cut-outs. Draw shapes ie. Flowers, fruit, letters, cars etc onto different coloured pieces of foam and then use the scissors to cut out. Then Glue cut-out shapes onto the frame.
4. Turn over and glue magnets onto the back of the foam frame.
5. Glue the picture to the back of the frame.
Make sure the glue has dried completely before hanging it up on the fridge.